Friday, May 04, 2007

one hundred things i love about you

Sorry, I'm so sorry for being so rude... I'm sorry for writing the "10 things i hate about you" it´s only that your illness made me rush in all this feelings like anger an frustration, it is not your fault, it is me who need to control anger... I'm so ashamed, I feel so bad cause I found 1oo hundred reasons to love you. I love you so much. I want to demosostrate how much I care, but sometimes is so difficult to enter your world.

I love your kindness, and your laugh and your silly jokes. I love the way you rise me, I love your hugs, and your words and the way you stare at me.

Forgive me for being so rude and selfish... When I write the "1o reasons i hate about you" I know I hurt you very deep, even if you dont read it, even if you can understand it. I'm sorry for being so stupid, cause today I found one thousand reasons to love you.

I love the smart you are, the sucsessfull, how you let me play wit you, how you teach me to behave, how you look for our happiness and your three rules for life 1) reach your goals 2) do not do stupid things 3) be british (formal, puntual, well behaved). I love your humility and I love you tought me that. It's only that sometimes is difficult to see what you really are.

I know that sometimes I act as a little princess, but it's only that you always have been there to tell "yes" to each petition. I love the type of education you choose for us and all that plans that you have but never realizaed, let me tell you I didn't need any of them; I'm happy of what I received.

Love you... let me in... and huge me as you did... I have an inmense desire to cry hearing your voice telling me "I love you" and for that my answer will always be - I love you to- As our secret.
I'm sorry.

Thank you for all you gave me...because today I have more than one million reasons to love you.

1 comment:

Necio Hutopo said...

Reconozco que hablo apache... Ese nunca ha sido un problema... Hay mujer... Sé lo de las ficciones y sé lo qué es tener eso adentro y no saber dónde exponerlo... Pero, algunas veces, también sé que ocultarnos a los otros no es la mejor manera de quererlos...